Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
SamanthaGrace
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

Not satisfied

I got my blackberry in November (8 months ago) and since I have had it it has been nothing but trouble. This is the 3rd time it has gone back into repair and I haven't been able to use my blackberry for 5 - 6 weeks the first time I sent my blackberry off you replaced it with a brand new phone when I got it home it was faulty 3 days after getting the brand new phone it died on me so I took it back to be repaired I was in repair for another 3 weeks when I went to collect it on Saturday we saw there was a crack on the back of the case yet again in has gone for a repair. I am fed up with coming to get my Phone and going home without it or having to take it back as it is faulty. I can't afford to keep going back and forth to the shop for repairs I am fed up and would like you to either pay of my contract or give me a brand new model as i don't see why i should pay it off as it seems to be the blackberry curve 9360 that seems to be the problem if not when my contract is up I will go else where. Samantha
JSanders
Solutions: 6,030
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Not satisfied

SamanthaGrace, where are you getting this device repaired?

You need to be demanding a warranty replacement device, at this point. I don't know, of course, what the earlier problems were, but I'd be upset also.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
SamanthaGrace
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

I've been taking it to carphone (where I brought it on contract) and they have been sending it to blackberry
JSanders
Solutions: 6,030
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Well, I understand they have the right to handle repairs as they see fit, but they do have the option to replace your device if they want to. Perhaps you can press that option since that device has had so many repairs.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code