Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Notification issue

Not that I'm aware of. I've never that to reset the device after making a change to my profiles. Glad that it may have fixed itself though. Let us know if we can be of more assistance  :smileyhappy:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Hope its all working ok for you now airwolf -- let us know how we can help.

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: 8330 Curve

Hello jmr & cathlab,

My thanks to you both, for your help with this issue! It's nice to find some helpful hints are but a few clicks away!  :smileyhappy: All seems to be working fine now. Just got to figure out an easier way to turn on the speakerphone function....(all part of playing around with a new device! :smileyhappy: )  I saw a note, to mark a response as having "resolved" the issue. I can't see how to mark it that way. I saw the "E-mail me when someone replies" box, but no option noticed (so far) to '"resolve".....not even seen anything in the posting windows. Hmm....must have another look. (Bear with me, while I figure out how to mark the issue as resolved....)

A correction to my message a few moments ago....I've just seen where to mark a message, as being the "solution"! (Just have to find where/how to mark a thread as resolved....)
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

You did it already. marking the solution resolves the thread   :smileyhappy:

As far as the speakerphone you can turn it off/on during a call by hitting the "$" key.

The longer way around it is to hit the menu button and choose "Activate Speakerphone", and to turn it off hit the menu button and choose "Activate Handset"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Elite I
cathlabnurse

You are very welc:smileyhappy:me! 

Enj:smileyhappy:y the blackberry!

and Merry CHRISTmas!

Hello jmr,

Thankyou for the confirmation. Your info tells me I was pushing the wrong button. (Which never helps, of course!) I seem to recall the leaflet/booklet I read, indicating the "." had to be pushed; no wonder it wasn't working! Thanks for the tip!

MERRY CHRISTMAS (belated, now) and HAPPY NEW YEAR!......to both you, and "cathlab"!   :smileyhappy:

happy new year to you t:smileyhappy::smileyhappy: