Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
LawFirmUser
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G
My Carrier: T-Mobile

One Godaddy Email account stopped working & "Invalid email address or password" message prevents adding it back

Having same problem with one of my GoDaddy e-mail accounts as reported by this thread:

http://www.likelyanswer.com/13401206/Urgentbug-Report-Password-Invalidemail-Stop-Working-Last-Night

PLEASE HELP!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: One Godaddy Email account stopped working & "Invalid email address or password" message prevents adding it back

Typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in your phone's browser has been known to resolve this issue. 

Give it a try and report back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LawFirmUser
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: One Godaddy Email account stopped working & "Invalid email address or password" message prevents adding it back

Thank you for the suggestion.   When I typed in that URL, it took me to a screen with an option to "Launch Email setup."  Unfortunately, when I selected "Launch Email setup," it gave an error message: "Unknown error, please try again."   So no luck.

Please use plain text.