Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

sdow
My Device: Curve 8310

One text received over 2/3 texts

Over the past few days I have received a message from my sister (who is in Antigua using an iPhone 4). The texts I receive are split into 2/3 texts. Is this normal or if not what can I do to resolve the hassle of receiving text messages this way?

Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: One text received over 2/3 texts

Hello !

BlackBerry allows for 160 Alpha Numerals to be fed in for any one particular SMS.

If that is a Long message then yes, you will be recieving text in the same format, but will automatically add up into one single SMS for viewing.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as solution so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: One text received over 2/3 texts

Hi and welcome to the forums sdow! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

I get texts like that from my wife :smileywink:, but they follow one after another in succession.

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.