Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Orange (UK)

Orange UK Wap Settings

I've just traded in a Sony Ericsson M600i for a Blackberry Curve 8520.

My M600i was on o2 and I'm now on Orange. I used to be able to access the internet on the move via my Mac. When I set up my M600i with the MAC everything went fine first time and using the o2 wap settings which I could locate within the phone (username o2wap and password password) I could access the net via my paired bluetooth phone connection.

I've paired my Orange Blackberry to my MAC however everytime I click connect I get a failed message. I've searched online for the Orange settings but have found several username and password combinations and neither have worked?

Does any one know the Username, Password and APN if needed to be typed into the MAC and can anyone confirm if I can still surf the net via my MAC vis the Blackberry Curve 8520 bluetooth?

My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Orange UK Wap Settings

You can certainly tether your BlackBerry Smartphone with a Mac using Bluetooth. Please follow the article below.

Link: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB18127

You will need to contact your wireless service provider to obtain the correct APN settings for tethering your BlackBerry Smartphone.

Thank you

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!