Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
shutupsquare
My Device: None

Out of office being ignored once checked email on Blackberry Device.

Hi, Having a problem with out of office.

If I set out of office on using outlook, the automatic replies will only work until I check mail on the blackberry then after checking mail the out of office is ignored and no automatic replies are sent until I turn off out of office replies then re enable them.

The Blackberry curve 9300 shows the out of office as being switched on and has the message I set in outlook showing.

Has anyone had anything similar and been able to resolve it.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Out of office being ignored once checked email on Blackberry Device.

Hello...apologies for the delayed reply...hopefully you already have resolved this, but just in case!

From what you describe, are you a corporate/BES user? If so, you need to work with your BES/Email admins as they control everything.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code