Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
malibou12
My Device: Not Specified

Outlook Sync

What I want to do may not be possible.  I want to sync my outlook, which is run from our companies terminal server.  We access our terminal server desktops using remote deposit connection from our PC's.  I have a BB Curve 8310 and we are running Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition SP2 and Outlook 2007.

Thanks.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Outlook Sync

if I understand correctly :
you have an Exchange server.
You don't have a BES server (that allows wireless reconciliation without USB)
you have a desktop PC without Outlook.
with your PC, you connect using remote desktop connection on a terminal server that has Outlook installed and configured so that you can use Outlook.
you want to synchronize your Blackberry device with your Exchange account.

=> do you have an access to Outlook Web Access ? If so, you can configure your BIS account to connect to Exchange using that OWA.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
scrogi
My Device: Z10

Wait...

This sounds too good to be true?

You are saying that with Outlook Web Access I can sync my contacts and calendar with my Z10?

I am aware that I can access my calendar and contacts.

But I really like the idea of being able to sync.

Your help would be appreciated

Scrogi

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Hello scrogi,

unfortunately, I did check and indeed, calendar and contacts are not synchronized through Outlook Web Access:

KB29026 Unable to synchronize contacts and calendar wirelessly with the integrated Microsoft Outlook Web Access account

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: