Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Anmarli
My Device: Curve 9360

PIN "issue"

My BIS is not working.  I contacted Blackberry support and they say they can see there is an issue with my pin.  I must contact my provider and they must escalate it to BlackBerry.  They don't want to do anything.......because the problem is not with them.  What can I do?  This is being going on for 3 weeks and nothing is working.  BBM/Appworld etc.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
runyamhere
My Device: 8520 * Z10 * Q10 * Z30
My Carrier: 8.ta

Re: PIN "issue"

If there is an issue with your PIN then i am wondering:

1. Did you buy the phone brand new or second hand?

2. Have you been using the BIS all along or its the first time trying to use it?

I suspect the PIN might be blacklisted or something like that probably if it was stolen from somewhere.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Anmarli

The BIS  worked for 6 months and when I wanted to recharge (Pay-as-you-go) the BIS service..........nothing.  I bought the phone from a service provider, nothing illegal. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Anmarli

I bought it brand new.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Anmarli wrote:

My BIS is not working.  I contacted Blackberry support and they say they can see there is an issue with my pin.  I must contact my provider and they must escalate it to BlackBerry.  They don't want to do anything.......because the problem is not with them.  What can I do?  This is being going on for 3 weeks and nothing is working.  BBM/Appworld etc.

Hi Anmarli

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Who is your Carrier Or Network Service Provider ?

Always the proper channel to Contact BlackBerry is via your Carrier or Network Service provider , As you are having problem with BIS so please contact your Carrier or Network Service provider if they were unable to resolve your issue then you can ask them to escalate this issue to BlackBerry , bacause that is proper and formal way .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.