Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320 - purple

Paint falling off back of my phone

My purple blackberry curve 9320 has all of its paint falling off on the back and I am not sure what to do about it.
Should I send it off to be fixed under warranty ? Or is there a way I can buy a new one ?
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Paint falling off back of my phone

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

08ratsmae wrote:

Should I send it off to be fixed under warranty ?

Your first step would be to get it evaluated by your warranty service provider...who will tell you if it is covered by warranty or not. Note that warranty coverage is a matter between you and your original place of purchase, or authorized service center (it varies by region). While BlackBerry provides certain warranty coverage, they do not service that directly...all of that is through those channels I mentioned. But, in addition to your original purchase documentation, there also might be some good reading here:

08ratsmae wrote:
Or is there a way I can buy a new one ?

There are many different parts suppliers out there...but I have no idea which, if any, might have that specific part. You'd have to do some searching to find out.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code