Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
domdp
My Device: Not Specified

Personal email showing up in my corporate email folder

I set up a AOL email account and I am receiving emails in my AOL folder and the same email in my corporate folder.

how DO i separate the two.....AOL email in one folder and only corporate in the other ???

just got the device today ???

any help would be appreciated...

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Personal email showing up in my corporate email folder

This can't be avoided as BlackBerry device is designed like this. All the personal emails will arrive in ther indivisual folder and messages folder and you coporate mails also land there. I hard about some 3rd patry application that can provide you separate folder for your corporate mail...but unfortumately I can't remember the name!!! But you'll have to pay for that apps. I will let you know if can recollect the name.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
domdp

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY ....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU REMEMBER ....
Trusted Contributor
Bolder
My Device: 8320, 8120

Empower does this.

Cheers

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Thanks Bolder. I was not certain about Empowers soft.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
domdp

So..yes empower works great....trying the trial version now......how do set up a seperate folder fopr just my personal aol e-mails....is that filters or is there a way to set up a folder.

(ps...when the brain surgeon verizon tech aat the store transferred contacts he reset my whole device so I had to reset up my corporate e-mail......but my aol only email folder disappeared and the mail is all mixed in under messages.

The seperate BES Mailbox has only my corporate e-mail ....nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i could delete aol account and add it in again.....but there has to be an easier way

Contributor
domdp

OK just home from dinner so after walking the dog 0r the dog walking me said let's figure this out.

Solution Empower works great, but it sets up a separate folder with only blackberry server corporate email in that folder......that's perfect.

You will still have the main messages folder with all email, text, and all messages in it.

I then deleted the original AOL ( personal account) and then re-established the account.

RESULTs:..Success as far as I am concerned....There are three foldersv now...

1. Corporate only
  2. Aol Only
  3. Combined folder with all messages ( so just ignore it)

Now does the HTML software work and the spellchecker offered by Empower,.....Their site promises the world but is not that deep in technical content.......Anybody using it????

Welcome all opinions and comments before purchasing......Also I have trial version  of BES....Does it expire or are their better features available for $19.95.

I know it's July 4th weekend and i am writing this post @ 10:30pm.........ha....Looking forward for some suggestions.

Contributor
domdp

Re: Empower

any feedbcak ???????