Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jllaco2004
My Device: Not Specified

Phone Is Deleting all text and Email and will not allow new text unless battery is pulled!

Hello,

This has happened several times and its usually when I'm around 100 upopened messages.  The first sign is my message indicator goes from 100 to maybe 3 (3 saved messages) then when I attempt to send a text it will look like its going but it doesnt.  If I text myself, it will send, then for a second show i have a newtext(counter goes to 4) then immediately its gone!!  The only way out is to pull the battery.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Please use plain text.
ahandrock

Re: Phone Is Deleting all text and Email and will not allow new text unless battery is pulled!

I just had this happen the other day on some devices in our environment.  The reason it was happening for us was that the amount of memory available to the device had reached a very low amount.  Go to your status and check your available memory, if it is very low, remove applications from your device to free up memory.

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jllaco2004

Re: Phone Is Deleting all text and Email and will not allow new text unless battery is pulled!

Thanks, that would make sense.  I'll try moving some files over to my media card.
Please use plain text.