Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Jaayxxx
My Device: Blackberry curve 9300`

Phone has slowed down following an update, and the message below pops up when I send a message to contacts on BBM

When I send a message it comes off BBM....... the message reads .....

Uncaught exception:

Application

net_rim_bb_qm_peer(288)

is not responding;process terminated

What does this mean ... what have we got to do to get it sorted..

Thanks for any assistance 

Jaayxxx

Contributor
Desire_done_didit
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch

Re: Phone has slowed down following an update, and the message below pops up when I send a message to contacts on BBM

I'm guessing that some apps where not fully downloaded, how did you update for devise?
New Contributor
Jaayxxx

Re: Phone has slowed down following an update, and the message below pops up when I send a message to contacts on BBM

[ Edited ]

I updated it through the computer, and for some reason this white screen saying error keeps coming up!( on my blackberry).

Do I have to get a new phone or not??

New Developer
Tosyngotti
My Device: CURVE 4 9630

Maybe u shd try re-installing some recently. Apps u install before the problem occur
New Contributor
Jaayxxx

I have already done that and it doesn't make any difference though, so I don't know what I shall do now!