Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Phone keeps on rebooting buy itself

I cant find any reason of why my BB 9220 keeps on rebooting by itself and once its already rebooted the battery is drained so i think one of the main glitched of it is its battery. Dont you think? 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Phone keeps on rebooting buy itself

How old is the Battery?

Try updating your Device Software first

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor

2 yrs this month. Really? It has something to woth the software? Okay okay I'll upgrade then I'll let you know if the problem is solved
Forums Veteran I

[ Edited ]

All right, You can download the latest version of Blackberry Device Software from www.blackberry.com/update Follow the instructions on the screen to download the latest version currently available from your wireless service provider. Goodluck! :smileyhappy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: vodacom

Also they made the battery case faulty. Put a paper holding your battery sturdy in place and it will also stop switching off. I did that with two of my blackberry phones and they stopped rebooting.
Forums Veteran I

Good point, you can also try what @charlie_smee mentioned. That trick worked for me in the past too.

New Contributor

I already did that :smileysad: seems that there must be really a problem