Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ganesharma_1985
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Phone no. automatically being deleted

Hi Sir

I am using blackberry 8520 . i was having around 300 phone no. in my cell phone in first title got deleted automatically then again i saved title with name. Second time most of no. deleted from my cell now only 100 phone no.  is there in my cell.Can you help me to retrive my no. i dont have any back up also.  earlier i was not using BBM service in my phone but one of my friend is using that so i inserted his sim in my cell and set up my gmail and yahoo account in my phone. Now wats hapning to my phone that i dont know. pleaseeeee help.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Phone no. automatically being deleted

Hello

Go to appworld and download "recycle bin" its free and restores deleted emails and contacts, and if it works proceed to doing a backup using desktop manager.

The 8520 comes with a pc disc with desktop manager setup ...pop the disc into your pc and follow instructions.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Phone no. automatically being deleted

There are also some apps eg. Undelete, that do the same function but are not free but at the same time the price is not unreasonable.
Please use plain text.