Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
MissMarie
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

Phone won't turn on!

[ Edited ]

I'm always having problems with my phone constantly freezing (coming up with the black clock) and it doesn't go away until I restart my phone, which I have to do at least a few times a day. The other day it did this so therefore restarted my phone. It came up with the normal 'restarting screen' but then when it finished my screen just went blank. I've tried charging my phone, restarting it and connecting to my laptop but nothing is working! I also did a software update on my phone a day or two before, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it?

Oh, and another thing.. My battery could be fully charged, barely use it and it runs out within an hour! It also gets really hot when its charging, why is this?

Help, please! 

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Phone won't turn on!

Hey MissMarie,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest doing a clean reload of the BlackBerry® device software as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320. Please test before restoring any data to the device.

If this resolves the issue do a selective restore of essential data (Address Book, Calendar, Task, Memos, BBM contacts etc.)
How to use BlackBerry® Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry® smartphone from a backup file
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339.

If the issue still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!