10-08-2008 04:58 PM
I went on Saturday to purchase my Blackberry Curve from US Cellular, but I guess I was expecting it to be bigger so I ended up going with the Moto Q9c...WHAT A MISTAKE! I hate this phone! I can exchange my phone one time in 30 days but I'm worried that since they are both smartphones that I won't be happy with the Blackberry either and I'll be stuck with it. So...anyone who has either the Curve or the 8300 (?) (it's the larger one) could you please answer some questions for me?
1. Can you download real tone ringtones?
2. Can you use songs downloaded into the media player as ring tones?
3. When you acknowledge (read) an incoming text, does the tone stop playing (it doesn't on the MOTO Q)?
4. Can you assign ring/text tones for each individual contact?
5. Do you have to go through a bunch of menus to send texts or view mailboxes for text (inbox, outbox, drafts, etc.)?
I think that's all. Any help from you Blackberry genius' would be greatly appreciated!
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-08-2008 06:29 PM