Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
curvesroc
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Please please please help!

Subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and

an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this

message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 108

Aa8qmVMAAAAAIBAIMzFBNTZENjIgEXRvdWNobTU4NUBhb2wuY29tAEzgTLJQBUNNSU1FA0CA

gICAMgAAMEMzOTQ4NDg3K0crMQBF1Vq9sqFTgTCuCe0f2PSoABlC77CHRdYBGxfQR0X6fE4G

ENDETP -1416855863

I get this 50-100 times per day. Its making me nuts. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have tried everything from wiping the handheld to replacing the phone. I am not hooked into a enterprise server but for whatever reason it thinks my aol email is attached to one. I don't have any desktop service books in the phone.

I have contacted my carriers tech support but have been unsuccesful so far.

I understand that this error message is related to an enterprise server-so my question is how do I get it to stop??

All of the steps on the website do not work due to me not having any desktop service books or ever being put on an enterprise server.

Please help, I'm getting desperate. I am willing to discontinue the email account but I want that to be a last last step.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Please please please help!

Check out tanzim's post for the solution here

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryDeviceSoftware&message.id=1...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
curvesroc

That will not work because I don't have those service books in my phone anywhere. Any other thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

So you don't have any Desktop service books?

Did you install the Desktop Manager using the Enterprise Option?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
curvesroc

No I did not. In fact when this whole annoying mess started I didn't even ever install the desktop mgr. Thats whats so confusing. And as a troubleshooting experiment I went and downloaded it and made 100% sure that I chose a bis and not a bes. 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chrstnemariex1c
My Device: Blackberry 8330 - Verizon -4.5

that happened to me too!! when i first got my blackberry, it happened to me at the exact same time everyday. After not being able to find a solution to it, I just started to ignore it and just one day out of no where it stopped. Weird, I know.

I know this isn't an immediate solution to your problem, and I will definitely agree that it is extremely annoying, but mine eventually stopped so hopefully yours will too :/

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

How did you setup the AOL email account? Through your carrier's BIS website?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
curvesroc

I tried both. The initial setup was thru the phone. I have an email setup icon I didn't do it thru the enterprise activation screen. Then after this whole nightmare I erased the email account thru my phone and then set it up on the website in hopes that that would stop the annoying email. Didn't work tho.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

Do you have any other email accounts on the BlackBerry or just AOL?

If you remove the AOL account do the messages stop?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
curvesroc

Well after months of torture we have a cure. I had to have my I.T dept file a trouble ticket and after hours of troubleshooting over the phone..we contacted R.I.M and they had me wipe my orginal blackberry pearl to see if that worked and it didn't...but the ppl @ R.I.M suggested to create a filter in my email box and just send them straight to the trash. So that was my fix. Why didn't I think of that!

Thanks for all the input!

Please use plain text.