Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
revjennet
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

Problem syncing Outlook calendar with 9300 since last software update of Balckberry Desktop

Since the last software update (to v 6.0.0.668) my Blackberry is not syncing entires made on it to my Outlook calendar despite the Desktop settings being for 2-way sync.  Desktop gives a message saying that some entries may not sync properly because of a 'problem with my settings' but I cannot find out what that problem might be.  It was all working perfectly until now.

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Problem syncing Outlook calendar with 9300 since last software update of Balckberry Desktop

Hi revjennet,

To resolve this synchronization issue, please try resetting the synchronization settings in the BlackBerry® Desktop Software then reconfiguring synchronization and testing again. In the BlackBerry® Desktop Software with your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 smartphone connected, please select Organizer. Then under Synchronization Settings, click Reset Settings. If this does not resolve the issue I would advise uninstalling the BlackBerry® Desktop Software then reinstalling it and testing. This KB article provides the steps. "How to perform a clean uninstall of the BlackBerry Desktop Software" http://bbry.lv/HVraPb

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Sheila-30469
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

Re: Problem syncing Outlook calendar with 9300 since last software update of Balckberry Desktop

I am also having exactly the same problem - any suggestions would be gratefully received

sheila