Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Problem with AppWorld

My daughter has just got an upgrade from the 8520 to 9320 and my son had an old blackberry on pay as you go. We have given him her old 8520 but cant seem to reregister his appworld on her phone, every time we try then it changes her settings on her new phone?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Problem with AppWorld

Hello LynnF

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Before handing it over to you son , have you daughter performed a Security wipe on her old 8520 ?

If not then your son had to perform a Security wipe on his 8520 before using his own BlackBerry ID , After performing a wipe your son can use his own BlackBerry ID and those issue will resolve .We can't use multiple BlackBerry ID on any BlackBerry device without a wipe.

Please refer to this KB to perform those steps ,but let him do a backup of this Contacts etc. using Desktop Software .

KB28225 : BlackBerry smartphone must be security wiped before transferring ownership

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.