Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8320
My Carrier: Movistar

Problem with Blackberry Messenger on my Curve 8320

Hello, i have a Curve 8320 for some time and now i have a problem that i can't erase a contact on blackberry messenger, a couple of friends changed their PINs and i tried to erase their contact...but then i went to the menu, and choose ''erase contact'' but when i tried to press the to erase, the phone doesn't do anything!. alright i tried to wait a bit and then i still saw the contact on my contact list, but without photo and then it actualizes their photo, if i try to speak with them, my phone says i need to send them an invitation, i can't also reinvite them because then the phone says they're already in my contact list. i believe this problem started with the new bb messenger...i tried to reinstall the messenger and resetting my phone and nothing! help!

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Problem with Blackberry Messenger on my Curve 8320

Hello juandiegonavarro, 

Welcome to the forums. 

When you try to message the contact you said you get a message saying you need to re-invite them, have you tried using this option to re-invite them to BlackBerry Messenger? What happens if the person that you are trying to delete sends you a BlackBerry Messenger request from their new device? Do you get the invite? With a bit more information we should be able to help you out. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8320
My Carrier: Movistar

Re: Problem with Blackberry Messenger on my Curve 8320

i receive the invite alright but my phone says it is already part of my contacts. also i can't erase the link to my phone contacts.