Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Wind
Accepted Solution

Problem with Curve 9320: I need to disconnect and reconnect to receive mails and browse

Hello,

I have the following issue with my BB Curve 9320: several times a day the email flow stops and I cannot use Internet (while phone calls work normally).

Each time this happens I have to disconnect and reconnect to the network. As soon as I reconnect to the network the email flow starts again and Internet is available.

I have contacted my mobile service provider (Wind Italy) and I have been told that it is not Wind's fault but a technical issue of the telephone.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Marco   

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Problem with Curve 9320: I need to disconnect and reconnect to receive mails and browse

Hi KIDA,

Try any of the following option -

1. When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

2. KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

3. Have a backup of your device data then have a security wipe. Options > Security > Security Wipe. Type in 'blackberry' without quotes. This will erase all of your device data.

4. Consider updating/reinstalling  device OS.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Wind

Re: Problem with Curve 9320: I need to disconnect and reconnect to receive mails and browse

Dear Tanzim,

Option 2 fixed the issue.

Thank you very much for your excellent suggestion.

Best regards,

Marco