Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Problem with Curve 9320

RE09 wrote:

Hi,

This means I will go to Mobile Shop because I bought it from them not from Mobinil?

Yes you should first contact the original point of sale , if needed they will advice and guide you.Or you should insist them to resolve your issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Elite II
prince2012

johnjabessalva wrote:

Can someone please help me or give some advice or tips. After I re-install the os of my curve to fix the jvm error, the jvm error will show again after few days. And when i re-install it the os again, after few days, jvm error will appear again. What am I need to do to fix this? Thanks guys!

Hello johnjabessalva

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you please share what JVM error you getting on your device ?

Inaddition , when you connect your device and run Desktop software , does desktop software or your Computer recognizes or detects your BlackBerry ? Can you confirm that ?

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
johnjabessalva
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

I encountered JVM error 517, just now. Gonna reload the os again. I also encountered JVM error 545 and other jvm error that I can't remember anymore. I connect my device when I need to reload the os and to backup files incase that I encounter a error again. The desktop software can detect my device if the device is okay, I mean if there's no error. And if there's an jvm error, the desktop software can detect it but the device cannot connect. It says "Blackberry desktop software cannot communicate with the connected device." then there are buttons below, Retry Update and Cancel. 

I hope you can understand what I'm saying. Haha. Sorry for my bad english. I'm sick of this errors. And this time I'm gonna reload the os again. :smileysad: Btw, Thank you for entertaining my question and for helping me! :smileyhappy:

Elite II
prince2012

Helo johnjabessalva

It seems you device got too much JVM errors :smileyhappy:

Those JVM errors mostly occured because of application that we Install in our device . How many 3rd party application you generally have in your device or after reloading each time do you install the same application again ?

Apart from reloading there are few software available BBSAK which is good enough to completely wipe your device you should try that before installing a fresh OS pack.Or consider installing a different OS bundle. After installing a fresh OS you should avoid any 3rd party application for a few days , it will reveal if any application was responsible for those error .  

So , a few things you should consider ! Do let us know if you need help with those methods. I'll look forward for your reply .

Contributor
johnjabessalva

I use bbsak to wipe my device. Then after that I install again the os. But when the jvm error comes out again, I just reload the os using the desktop software. I wiped my device for only 2 times, maybe. I don't have any 3rd party apps. The only application that I have are facebook and twitter which is automatically installed when I reload the os. Btw, What do you mean other os bundles? If my device got jvm error again, maybe I'll try to install that other os bundle that you're talking about. 

Thank you so much! :smileyhappy: 

Elite II
prince2012

Hi john

Thanks for this update .

Currently what your device OS version , to know it go to Options > Device > About Device Version > first set of numbers on the third line.

What I mean by other OS bundle is , If you're using the same OS pack even after wiping your device by BBSAK then next time try another version of OS start with 7.1.0.907 or role back to 7.1.0.398 or try 7.1.0.746 for your device model . If you're carrier have not released .907 then you can use any other Carrier OS pack , while doing so all you have to do is just delete a few VENDOR .XML files . 

try it and let us know.

Contributor
johnjabessalva

Hello again! Just reloaded my os again. :smileyindifferent: I'm sick of this. Hahaha. My os version is,  v7.1.0.746, Platform 9.49.0.77

When I check for updates, it says there are no updates yet. I already deleted those vendor.xml files. So any os bundle from other carrier won't bring any trouble or problems on my device? 

Thank you always!

Elite II
prince2012

Hi John

I can understand the pain .. Reloading the OS again and again.... :smileysad:

But you're trying to overcome those JVM errors .. right !

I had noticed your Carrier Globe had not yet released 7.1.0.907 for your device model . But you're free to try that version of OS from any other Carrier , installing any OS from other Carrier will never affect your device performance .Those OS packs are developed by BlackBerry but not our Carrier , Carrier just release those OS after performing a few testing , Some Carrier are fast in this process and some are left behind .

In you want to have a try then you can follow those steps :

( First delete or remove any previously installed BlackBerry OS pack from the PC ) 

1.You can download the most recent OS available for your device model from Redington 

• (make sure you are downloading for the same model as you have )

2. Now Double Click  on the file that you Downloaded to Install it on your PC

3. Download and install the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software

• Then using desktop software perform your full backup of your device.

4.Search your C: Drive for any Vendor.xml files and delete them, there may be one or two vendor.xml ( On your PC change your folders option to show hidden files / folders  :

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
  • C:\Users\Windows UserName\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML

5. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. (For 64-bit Vista or Windows 7, the path       will be C: > Program Files x86 > Common Files > Research In Motion > AppLoader) double click Loader.exe

Upgrade will continue then After Installation of New OS , while restoring you have to perform a selective restore , restore only your Contact , Calenders , memo etc . let your device run for a day . If error ceases then install BlackBerry native apps one by one , install a fresh copy from BlackBerry world .

Try those steps , I hope and wish it helps.

Contributor
johnjabessalva

Hello! Just installed the os 7.1.0.907 on my device. I restored address book, Memo, Sms messages and calendar only. Thanks for the advices and tips. I'm gonna run my device for one day. And wait if there's still errors. Haha. The only apps that I have are facebook and twitter because its automatically installed. Thank you always!

Elite II
prince2012

Hey john

I hope and wish error never appear on your device again. Do keep us updated .

Please don't install any 3rd party apps for a few days but you can install BBM7 it's a native BlackBerry app.

Good luck.