Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kennethgraham
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Problem with blackberry messenger and can't activate my mobile hotspot on my curve 9320

The problem with my blackberry messanger is that my cousin set it up a few days before christmas which was before i set up my blackberry ID and i done an update for it a few days ago and now it keeps saying "Associating BBM with your Blackberry ID" is there any way to sort this without wiping out my phone.

And my problem with my mobile hotspot is when i try to acivate it it keeps saying "Actavition Requried" is there any way to sort it. 

Thank you for reading this 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Problem with blackberry messenger and can't activate my mobile hotspot on my curve 9320

Hey Kennethgraham,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Do you have an active BlackBerry data plan that includes the Internet Browsing Service? 

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kennethgraham
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Problem with blackberry messenger and can't activate my mobile hotspot on my curve 9320

I think I should have as im using vodafone pay as you go and if I top up £10 each month i get access to blackberry messanger and app world

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
PoohBear12
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Talk mobile

I've got a simular problem with a 8520 blackberry curve, I can not activate the blackberry messenger because I can not   get the email to come up on my phone and I am not sure how to fix that, plus it will not reinstall blackberry app world after I failed to do an update and tried to deinstall it then reinstall it with the correct version. I am sorry but I now hate my blackberry so much that when the contract is near it's end in October I am looking for a pay as you go reliable nokia that does simluar stuff! No offence! But for now can you help?

Please use plain text.