Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Problem with phone

You're welcome. Sorry we can't figure this one out yet. But tomorrow is another day. When ATT does finally offer the 4.5. You can update but before you do I recommend downgrading what you have now to the original ATT software your phone came with. Probably 4.2. That way it will be a clean install. ATT software to ATT software. That way it should not only be a flawless transition but there will be no question for ATT whether it is their software or not so you will receive full support from them.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LadyLuck
My Device: Not Specified

Funny i tried talking to a couple other people on these forums about this problem and they said i wasnt answering question and hard to deal with. But i seem to get what i needed from you!!  Thank you for taking the timew to discuss this with me and not get IMPATIENT!!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222

That is funny because you were never for one moment hard to deal with. I don't lose my patience with someone simply asking for help. And if there is anything at all you need help with please ask. I will be happy to help.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LadyLuck
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks. We will see what they say tomorrow

Thanks again:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222

You're welcome. Have a wonderful night.
Please use plain text.