Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Problem with screen on Curve 8310

Myself and my girlfriend have just got blackberry handsets, mine is midnight blue, hers in pink.

They are currently both on the same theme, and have exactly the same settings in the screen/keyboard menu, however the midnight blue one appears darker on the display (the background image has a darker hue to it) also the menus do too.

Just thought I would post here to see if anyone had any ideas before I ring the company up about sending it back

Cheers 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Problem with screen on Curve 8310

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Just a thought before you return it, pick the same preloaded vendor theme and preloaded compare the icons and screen background.

Your kind  of "apples and oranges now" if you know what I mean. Worrth a try don't you think?

let me know!!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

yeah - set it to the top theme, mine definitely has more of a darker / greener hue, even though all the settings in the screen/keyboard menu are the same, also the scroller ball on hers is brighter too
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

I would take itback!

Please take a minute for this:

Please resolve the post using the grren kudo's box. Simply check the post that had

your answer in it. Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter