Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
nmnikita
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9220

Problem with the trackpad

Hi! I have a blackberry curve 9220. I'm facing some problems with my trackpad since a long time. Whenever I want to read a message on my BBM chat or a review of some app, which are really long, say, more than 100 words, which do not generally fit into the whole screen and one needs to scroll down to read the complete text, I'm not able to read it completely. I'm able to read only the top portion (say, 4-5 lines) before I need to start scrolling to read ahead in the message/review. And when I try to scroll down, it doesn't go down in the next lines. When I try to scroll repeatedly it quickly reaches the end of the message/review. That means, if a message/review has, e.g., 20 lines, I'm able to read only the top 4-5 lines and last 2-3 lines of the text. And I'm not able to read the text in the middle of the message/review. This doesn't happen anywhere else. Not in the smaller paragraphs or in the menu etc. Please please please help! :Helpsmilie:

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Problem with the trackpad

Try this first -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

Let me know the result.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
nmnikita

Hi! Thanks for replying. I tried doing what you said, but the problem still persists! :smileysad:
New Contributor
nmnikita

Hi! Please please please reply if you are able to find a solution to it!!! :Helpsmilie: