Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: KPN

Problem with trackpad

My trackpad only seems to work in certain screens now, it has been occurring since today. My trackpad will only work in certain screens and only to a certain height. In the homescreen for example it will not go to the top of the screen but it will just rest with the top row of the apps. I was wondering if anyone knows how to solve this problem because it's really starting to annoy me. Thanks in advance.

Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry Bold 9930 - BlackBerry Torch 9850 -
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA

Re: Problem with trackpad

This happend to my BlackBerry once, download blackberry desktop software and click update, then reload the latest software, this should fix the issue, if not buy a new trackpad, there about $5.00 each and take 10 minutes to install. If it is a software issue dont worry, reloading the software will solve the problem.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.