Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
marne1nel
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Problems with Blackberry 8520 Curve Camera / Videocamera

Hello everybody, please help... I've only had my BB for 2 months & already I"m having problems with my Camera on my BB 8520 curve.

I've taken a video and then moved the scroller (mine is a ball) to save and then it got stuck on send and it doesn't want to move.  If I scroll from left to right it zooms in or out instead of giving me the options to save the file.  That means I cannot use my Videocamera at the moment, because I haven't saved the video I've taken more than a week ago.  I've tried switching off the phone but it doesn't work

This weekend I've also discovered that my camera doesn't want to zoom anymore if I want to take a picture.  Whether I scroll the ball up & down or left and right... no zooming...

Please help!

MARNE NEL

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yellowjacket2010
My Device: Curve8520

Re: Problems with Blackberry 8520 Curve Camera / Videocamera

I've had the same model as you for 2 months as well. My camera mostly takes out of focus pics. Frustrating! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
bruce123abc
My Device: Blackberry 8520

Re: Problems with Blackberry 8520 Curve Camera / Videocamera

I usually find that shutting down the unit, pulling the battery for a minute, then re-starting it clears issues with the zoom not working, or when my cursor stops scrolling.

Please use plain text.