Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Apeter
My Device: 9320

Re: Problems with my internet and downloads

It's MTN"s "throttling" issue obviously causing all the problems.  Ironically when I took out my current contract with MTN about four months ago, I was sorely tempted to go to another agent who was offering a BB on a R99/month contract, but wasn't prepared to allow me to keep my number and their data bundle was restricted to 25MB a month - so after some discussion with the original MTN agent, who assured me that "everything was covered in this BIS contract, with unlimited downloads!", I simply renewed my existing contract.  How's that for misleading??? 

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Apeter wrote:

so after some discussion with the original MTN agent, who assured me that "everything was covered in this BIS contract, with unlimited downloads!", I simply renewed my existing contract.  How's that for misleading??? 

You ought to be complaining and bringing this greater attention in MTN user forums. Shame.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Boni03
My Device: 9320

Hi,has your internet problem been resolved? Because I'm having the very same problem.