Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

whoajo
My Device: Not Specified

Problems with unlocking 8320 - urgent

Hi,

I am leaving to South America in a couple of days and I have to unlock my Blackberry 8320 in order to use a local simcard.

So I have just spent 20 quid on an unlock code on a website called: mrunlock.com. Everything seemed to be fine, the code has been delivered quite fast, I entered the code exactly how the instruction told me to, I got the message the code has been accepted, and still all the simcards I've tried are being rejected!

They sent me 4 codes, 2 of them consist of 6 digits, the other two of 16 digits. So in the Simcard options, while holding ALT, I typed in MEPE, and then just entered the first code, the one that had 6 digits. Now it is impossible to enter any of the other codes again. It's as if the phone has been unlocked; but simcards don't work.

Does anybody here know if I have to set up anything in order for the Simcards to work? Does anybody know what the problem is??

I would very much appreciate any help

Joanna
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Problems with unlocking 8320 - urgent

Check www.horizonwirelessonline.com site. 

There are some other sites that provide the same service.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.