Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bropamda304
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: digicel

Radio FM & mobile hotsopt on BB curve 9380

[ Edited ]

Hello guys,

i have a blackberry curve 9380 running OS 7.1, but i didn't find the radio Fm and the mobile hotspot  application installed on it. Can you tell me how i can install this applications?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Radio FM & mobile hotsopt on BB curve 9380

bropamda304 wrote:

Hello guys,

i have a blackberry curve 9380 running OS 7.1, but i didn't find the radio Fm and the mobile hotspot  application installed on it. Can you tell me how i can install this applications?

Thanks.

Hello bropamda304

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

FM Radios are available on a limited Curve model even Bold and Toruch Models don't have that ,   I believe 9380 don't have any FM Radios as per this official page  http://worldwide.blackberry.com/blackberrycurve/9380/curve_specifications.jsp  and  this website  http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_curve_9380-4331.php  .

Again , regarding Mobile Hotspot feature , This feasture depends on your Carrier and the service plan you have . If your Carrier supports Mobile Hotspot and you have the required plan then you'll see the same under Manage Connection . If you're not getting this feature then it is not something which you can Install from app world But you should call your Carrier Digicel to know further . You can also refer to this below KB Article : 

KB31857  : How to setup and manage a Mobile Hotspot Connection

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bropamda304
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: digicel

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there,

You are most welcome  !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.