Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
MissStar
My Device: blackberry curve 9360

Random switching off

My battery was spoilt and my phone would turn off at very random times and very often during the day and it wouldn't turn back on unless I plugged in the charger.

I bought a ne battery and the same thing is happening except it doesn't turn off as often and when I charge my phone for just about 20-30mins, it says my battery is full; which, after a short while, it turns off again.

HELP!!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Random switching off

How old is the device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MissStar
My Device: blackberry curve 9360

I bought it around this time last year
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

My suggestion would be to contact T-Mobile. If you're still under warranty they will exchange it out for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Star_007
My Device: blackberry curve 9300

Hi, i'm experiencing the same problem. I'm running out of options as to what to do.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

I suggest the same advice I gave to the other poster. Contact your wireless provider.
Please use plain text.