Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
emmapple
My Device: curve 8250
Accepted Solution

Re:Stuck on loading when Logging into Blackberry World

Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me?

I have created a blackberry ID, but when I try to sign in via blackberry app world , I just get stuck on a loading screen. 

I have uninstalled and re-installed the blackberry app world, I have also made another ID to see if i could sign in from that, but still no joy. 

I have already tried signing in from a laptop instead of my phone, and that works no problem, but when I try on the app world, I get the authenticating screen, then a loading screen but it stays stuck on this for hours unless i click the back key, to which i then receive the message 'you must agree to the terms and conditions to use this blackberry app feature' But I DID that already. and even after re-installing it just to double check I still cant sign in. 

this means I cannot update or install any applications , and its really frustrating, I have searched on here and online elsewhere for an answer to this, but i just come up with a lot of people asking the same thing with no solutions!

can anyone please offer some advice, I would really appreciate it, I love my phone, and everything else works perfectly. 

Thanks In advance, 

Emma.

New Contributor
emmapple

Re: Re:Stuck on loading when Logging into Blackberry World

I have also tried a hard reset, and updating my software via the blackberry desktop manager 

thanks

Emma.

marieleh
My Device: curve 8900

Hi Emma,

I have exactly the same problems with my curve 8900 - very frustrating!

Someone must know what's happening and how to solve it?

Marie

20cavendish
My Device: Not Specified

Me too with the bold

Somebody please help!
20cavendish

anybody?? please....

New Contributor
emmapple

UPDATE!!

OK so after almost two months of searching and getting nowhere, and no answers from blackberry or my service provider,  I finally found what I think may of been the problem for me.

I live in an area with hardly any 3G reception, so I thought maybe that was my issue. 

So, I connected to my aunts WIFI connection, and hey presto, It let me sign in AND let me accept terms and conditions, and download some free apps, so maybe that will help someone, If you can get too a WIFI hotspot, or connect too your own wireless internet via your BB handset, then try and access your Blackberry ID and APP world account.

Once I had done that and excepted the terms and conditions, It let me access it from my handset without connection to the WIFI.

Hope this helps you, I am so happy it finally works for me !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! 

Emma 

banditmike

Hi

just to concur with emmapple - this solution worked perfectly for - glad I found this within 24hrs and didn't have the frustration of waiting longer

New Contributor
gazellio1
My Device: Curve 8520

[ Edited ]

I have exactly the same issue so have connected to our in-house WIFI and can access WWW and evrything else but when I click on BB Appworld LOGO its says that there is no WIFI network or the signal is too week when its 50mb broadband!

Any clues why it is not detecting the wireless which is working for all other programs on the curve 8520?

Exact wording: "You do not have sufficient wireless coverage or your connection to wireless network is turned off" 

That is rubbish as its on and available to the browser etc!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried a hard reset but no help at all.....Arghhhhhhhhh

zoharella

Hiiiiiiiii I just have a problem with bb app world. When i try to log in to download some application, it tells me that password and e mail are correct but it doesn t allow me to download the application but i can only change my personal informartion, why???? What can i do????
petric
My Device: 8520

Hi
Is this problem be solved when u upregade a new OS in my device, because I have also that kind of problem in my BB 8520 curve and untill now still I can't solve it...

I will appreciate for the answer
Thanks