Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

galinare
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: AT&T

Reboot

I just update my software of my bb curve 8520 and it stop rebooting. Never went to restore, so all I have is the at&t logo when I hit any key. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Reboot

Hi galinare,

Try doing a battery pull - while the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot. Does that help?

If not, you may need to reload the OS using your computer. To do that, follow the method described in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

Note: you won't be able to complete a backup if your phone doesn't fully reboot, but so long as you did the update via your computer originally, you should have a backup file from the update process.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.