Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

carter42
My Device: Black Berry Curve

Rebooting when service is on

I have  a blackberry curve, and for you blackberry users you know that when your battery is low it turns off your radio first. Well my black berry just keeps rebooting. it won't even go to the main screen before it starts rebooting again. howerev, once the battery is low enough that the radio is off, it stays on, and doesn't reboot. the moment I go to turn on the radio, and it stays on for about 3 minutes, roaming, searching for a network, and changing timezones. then it reboots all over again. I have MetroPCS which isn't the best cell phone provider, but I don'y think that has to do with rebooting, noone else on my plan is having this issue. Please help me!!! 

-Porshia

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Rebooting when service is on

Try booting the device in safe mode.

To do this remove the battery

While holding down the back key insert the batter and continue to hold the back key for another 20 seconds or so and then let go of it.

Does the device operate normally in safe mode?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.