Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Kaushalbca
My Device: Curve 8520

Recovery of deleted data from Phone memory and Unlock Password Protected Data

I have lost password of my blackberry (Curver 8520) protected data and by mistake I have also deleted some contacts, sms and memos from phone memory of blackberry set. Can any one help me to get recover my password and deleted data or is their any recovery tool which can be useful for it?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Recovery of deleted data from Phone memory and Unlock Password Protected Data

Hi Kaushalbca

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

By " BlackBerry Protected Data " do you mean BlackBerry ID password which we use for BlackBerry Protect ? If so , you can reset your password by following this KB Article : 

KB26361  :How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

After reset , you can use BlackBerry protect to restore your deleted data ( If you have a backup of those deleted data ) , You can also restore your data if you ever did a backup using Desktop Software . To restore data refer to those KB Articles :

KB25063  : How to use BlackBerry Protect to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone

KB10339How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Regular Contributor
Kumara_Krishnan1210
My Device: curve 8520

Re: Recovery of deleted data from Phone memory and Unlock Password Protected Data

if you had taken backup of your data using bb desktop software or protect then you can restore it...otherwise there is no way to get the lost data...

New Contributor
Kaushalbca

thanks for your suggestion....buy I have lost  password of blackberry 'Password Keeper' apps and I don't have it's backup. How can I access password keeper data or get my password back in safe way.

Kindly suggest me any recovery tool whether it is paid or freeware so that I could get my data recovered from BB. I don't have it's any backup.

New Contributor
Kaushalbca

thanks for your suggestion....buy I have lost password of blackberry 'Password Keeper' apps and I don't have it's backup. How can I access password keeper data or get my password back in safe way.

Kindly suggest me any recovery tool whether it is paid or freeware so that I could get my data recovered from BB. I don't have it's any backup.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Kaushalbca

Well.. if it is the password keeper database then you have to remember the password that you set for it otherwise there is no other option.. 

There is no such Recovery tool for those data .. It all depends on user , if they do a backup of there device using desktop software or BlackBerry Protect , then those data can be easily recovered .Otherwse there is no other option to recover those .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.