Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
mc_selvendran
My Device: 9320
Accepted Solution

Reg : Enterprise Account Deactivation

Hi,

Please assist me to deactivate my enterprise account. My enterprise account is deactivated from my company as well as my network provider. The problem is that my mobile content protection is enabled with password. I cant able to deactivate. I thought that once my enterprise account is deactivated it will be automatically solved. But still I'm facing the problem.

I need the solution for the following

1. How to deactivate Enterprise Account?

2. How to remove content protection?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Reg : Enterprise Account Deactivation

Hello mc_selvendran

Currently are you using that device purely for personal use ?

mc_selvendran wrote:

Please assist me to deactivate my enterprise account. My enterprise account is deactivated from my company as well as my network provider.

But .. if your enterprise account is already deactivated then why you feel it is still actiavted ? Is it because you're unable to remove the content protection ?

If so then refer to this Knowledge Base and follow those suggestion , but first do a backup of your device :

KB31291 :  How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software

But please note after a reset to factory default while restoring your data from your backup restore only your Contacts , calendar entries , memos etc . Perform a selective restore but don't restore everything from those backups otherwise those IT policies which you removed will also restore again and you have to follow the above KB again to remove those IT policies. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
mc_selvendran
My Device: 9320

I have tried what u said? But the problem is I cant able to find the IT Policy. So its asking for password again. How to find that IT Policy in custom restore?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi there 

Are you still having issue ? If so have you followed those instructions suggested within that above KB . When and particularly at which step if asking for the password ?

let us know in detail .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.