Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Sandeepbhat2
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

Regarding Blackberry Curve 9300 - Phone struck during operation

Hi,

My Blackberry Curve 9300 hangs mid way when being operated and  I have observed that my battery drain in half a day due to this problem. Assuming it was due to loaded applications I have cleared all the applications including the languages in the installation folder, however the problem persists. I get a black dial , right in the center of the screen everytime it hangs. Please help.

Regards

Sandeep

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Regarding Blackberry Curve 9300 - Phone struck during operation

Hi Sandeepbhat2,

Welcome to the Blackberry Community,

Just try a simple thing  while your Device is Powered On  pull out you Battery Wait for a min. then re-insert the Battery

into the device ,wait till the Device Reboots. Then try and let us know.

Good Luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Hamza95
My Device: 9300

Same thing happening with my phone i pulled out the battery, it reboots but again the same problem its stuck.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hamza95 wrote :

Same thing happening with my phone i pulled out the battery, it reboots but again the same problem its stuck.

Hi Hamza 

How many 3rd party applications you have installed on your device ? Are you closing all application properly ?  Please press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser )See how many apps are running .And also don't leave your Browser open to any active website when not in use.Let us know.

Prince

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Please use plain text.