Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Maurice
My Device: Not Specified

Registration and Activation

High guys,

Bought my Curve last weekend and beginning to wish I hadn't!!  I'd be most grateful for your advice.

1.   Have tried to Register the phone a number of times - how do I know that I'm registered?

2.   Have created 2 E mail addresses using the E Mail Set Up Web Site and have not had an activation message.  How do I contact BB to find out what's going on?  I've also used the Site to request they send a Service Book to my Curve.  Haven't received that either!!

3.   Finaly, when I try to send a message it comes up with 'No message services configured.  You will only be able to draft'.  How do I configure message services?

Most grateful for your help with this guys.  I'm tearing my hair out!!

Regards

Maurice

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Registration and Activation

go to options and adavnaced options and host routing table, if you any numbers, push menu key and choose register now. if no numbers, take batt out leave it out for a minute and then put it back in and repeat process. if no numbers present in HRT call your service provider
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sundayvisions
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: GPDNR

Help its almost a month now I've been trying to register and i still see, server not responding
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
joos-abba
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: T-mobile

Activate my phone please

could u pls. activate and upgrade my phone pls.

Thank u

Joo Sabba

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
joos-abba
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: T-mobile

please I want to activate my blackberry 9380 curve

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

joos-abba wrote:

please I want to activate my blackberry 9380 curve

Hello,

Everything must be done via your mobile service provider -- TMobile, according to your profile. Contact them for assistance.

Good luck! 

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
biagnei240698
My Device: 9550
My Carrier: TIGO

how could configure do this automatically when is restarted?
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

biagnei240698 wrote:
how could configure do this automatically when is restarted?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry, I do not fully understand your question. But, I think that the answer for you is the same as above...contact your mobile service provider (TIGO, according to your profile here) for formal support. If your BB is not properly and automatically registering to their network, only they can look "behind the scenes" to find out why.

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
dean123
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

My fone was in 4 repairs and know I can't seem 2 remember my bberry I'd s password and I've tried everything on my fone, I do not have an pc to reset it, can anyone help thanks charmaine
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

dean123 wrote:
My fone was in 4 repairs and know I can't seem 2 remember my bberry I'd s password and I've tried everything on my fone, I do not have an pc to reset it, can anyone help thanks charmaine

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

If you mean your device lock password, there is no hope. If you cannot remember it, you have no choice but to fail 10 times and your BB will wipe clean. There is no "master" or "override" password. Only the user-created password can unlock the device and prevent the wipe.

If you mean your BB ID password, then see this:

• KB28685 How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question

You will need separate, non native-BB email, access to the email account connected to your BB ID. For security reasons, those password reset emails are not sent to the BB via the native Messages App. But, if your email service has a webmail interface, you could perhaps use that from your BB Browser to access and process the password reset email. It will, of course, be much easier to deal with on a PC rather than solely on the BB.

If you meant some other password, then please clarify.

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.