Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vatsal
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Orange

Reload Software 507 - stuck at connecting to boot rom

1. My Curve 8900 (Orange Unlocked) had an app error 523 and didnt load, so I wiped it with BBSAK.

2. After that, my phone starts and shows a white screen with an image and below the error message "Reload Software:507" and stays like that.

3. I have followed every blog and have followed every step, but the OS is not loading on the device and it gets stuck at connecting to boot rom.

4. When I open the Loader, my PIN number shows without any problem, so I click "next". When I've selected the apps I want to be installed and click "finish", my phone will reboot twice when the PC shows "Connecting to boot ROM" geting a "fatal error message has ocurred [A0x00000001]" on the loader.

I've been stuck at this process for too long and decided to post here for help.

Is there any solution for my device.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Reload Software 507 - stuck at connecting to boot rom

Hi vatsal

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

You can try JI Cmder to wipe again and then try to load the OS ,But remember you had to click the Next  button on the screen as soon it shows USB PIN : UNKNOWN or else you had to try again :

What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe 

If that fails then as a last resort you can try this : 

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vatsal

Hi ,

I have already done the 1st option. in the 2nd option once i click check for updates and the window pops up for select a device, i plug in my device but it is not detected. after few mins the battery not connected sign is flashed on my device.

thanks

vatsal

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vatsal

it is a specific error only which comes once my device reaches connecting to boot rom...there it enters an infinite loop and does not boot..the apploader displays the error message stated above. Once i press ok, then the device loads and again comes to reload software 507.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi vatsal

When you try KB27956  don't  put the battery at all until the updating process start and the message " wait for initialization of device " at that moment Insert the battery and see if it cross over  the JVM connecting phase .

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vatsal

it is not recognising the device without the battery.. nothing happens and i am not able to go to the next level as the device is not detected. the device screen displays the battery not installed icon ...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vatsal

hi,

its just not detecting the device to go to that level without battery. i connect the device without battery and nothing happens.

thanks

Please use plain text.