Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dimplesjhalyne_gallard
My Device: 8900 blackberry curve made in hungary

Re: Reload Software 513

my screen phone is already on white and says  reload software 513  and i didnt knw how to resume my connection... the thing was  i was hving trouble for asking me security code and when  pressed the numbers it all turns to alphabet and when i re type again, its always the same till its began "wiping"then it became on white screen and indicates reload software 513

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

When I said scroll up, I meant to scroll up in these forums and read the previously posted recommendations. Since your BB is in the condition you state, you must be reading these forums on a computer/browser. Hence, scroll up and read/attempt what has already been posted here.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
dimplesjhalyne_gallard

thanks ,,, ive fixd my bb phone !!!!!

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

dimplesjhalyne_gallard wrote:

thanks ,,, ive fixd my bb phone !!!!!

Excellent...enjoy!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
dimplesjhalyne_gallard

hi i just want to ask u what happend to my games?i cant find it when i resume my software works.and the themes were not suit to its screen.how is it? pls.help me

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

hi i just want to ask u what happend to my games?i cant find it when i resume my software works.and the themes were not suit to its screen.how is it? pls.help me

Hello again,

Well, since you did not reveal how you recovered from the 513, there's no way to guess. You need to tell us exactly (with details, version numbers, steps, etc.) what you did so that perhaps we can help you figure this out.

Let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
dimplesjhalyne_gallard

well its like this, when i recovered my software, my games went to an empty.and even for my notes so how can i resume my games word mole, klondike,briker poker, etc pls help me to find an answer to my question ... thank you

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

OK let me try again...

well its like this, when i recovered my software

I need to know exactly how you did that.

my games went to an empty.

That makes no sense at all. An empty what?

and even for my notes

Even what for your notes?

so how can i resume my games word mole, klondike,briker poker, etc

Resume? As in you wish to continue with the high scores and such you had before?

pls help me to find an answer to my question ... thank you

I can't do that without proper details and clarity from you. But, here's what I can tell you.

Each OS version will have different things included with it. Some older versions had klondike and even Texas Hold'em included. In newer OS versions, those were removed. We can speculate forever about why those changed over time (my suspicion being that the agreements allowing them to be embedded simply expired and were replaced by others), but that's really irrelevant. Each OS version has what it has. Period.

The only way for you to get back exactly what you had is for you to install exactly the same OS level that you had before. But, no one can tell you what that OS version was...only you can know that answer. And, even knowing that, you may or may not be able to get that exact version back...if it's no longer supported by any carrier (e.g., they declared end-of-life on that version), they will have removed it from their download site.

Again, no one can tell you what OS version you had before...only you can know that. And you may not know...in which case, you will never know. So. the best advice is to install an OS version that is up to date (so that you get all of the fixes and features) and then seek out other sources of the games you desire.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
foforon
My Device: 8820

<hi, I have the same problem on my 8220, and the link provided above is not available anymore.

Reload software 513' appeared with a line going across a circle with a box inside..... is this a fault or something that can be repaired easily????

As for the 513 error, here's a KB about that:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB13003&slic...

We're sorry, but this document is not currently available.

Please help me ! I took it in for repair, the price was $90 and it would take a week. Can I do this my self?

Forums Veteran I
stevels400
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681

Hi and welcome

The link worked for me but here is another one for reloading the OS

http://tinyurl.com/6r8uxr

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>