Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

dennis_septiandi
My Device: Curve 9300

Restoring BBM Contact Remotely Failed

Hi, I'm blackberry 9300 user, I'm from Inonesian,  I've never upgraded before the Operating System of my curve 9300, and the operating system was nuked (stuck while booting) after updating my blackberry application world and bbm version 7. Then I reinstall the operating system 5 to 6 version. After that, I'm forgot that my BBM contact and Phonebook it must be deleted after re-install the OS. than I want to restored all. For bbm contacts, previously I've ever backed up remotely through email, but when I progress restoring, email notifications are received, but did not want to recovery. then what's the solution? because the verification email is not detected by my handheld. I try to send verification email again and again. but it's still not detected by my handheld.

Please Help :smileyhappy:

*I'm sorry for the grammer of what I wrote, my english so bad*

Thnk u

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Restoring BBM Contact Remotely Failed

Hey dennis_septiandi,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To clarify were you using BBM 7 previously? If yes, then the BBM contacts are backed up using your BlackBerry ID, to restore your BBM contacts install BBM 7 and the contacts would restored using the BlackBerry ID.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!