Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: virgin media

Retention department contact

Hi,

I like to know how I contact the retention or complaint department.

I want to make an official complaint about my phone (curve 9320).  It is a nightmare and I can't do it anymore.  

I'm having problem on problem.  My friend they were having fun on me all the time they were saying I had blackberry in my blood ..... Now this is over.

I need to let know somebody before I leave. (I still have 5 months of hell!)

thanks

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Retention department contact

This forum is a peer to peer forum where users help other users. If you want help with the problems we can help but most of us don't work for BlackBerry.

Also, you have your phone number listed next to 'My Carrier'. Posting your phone number for all to see on the Internet is unwise. Click on My Settings >Personal Information above and change that number to the name of your wireless service provider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: virgin media

Re: Retention department contact

thanks it is done.