Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

tichaonampofu
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Retrieving sent emails

Hi there,

Anyone know if you can view sent email messages on the 8310. Was trying to find the option but not there. Is this even possible on BB without BCCing myself. Never really needed it before, but I am on the road a lot now and sending more email this way and want to be able to keep a record of everything I send should I need to refer to it in the future.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Tichaona

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Retrieving sent emails

Sent items from BlackBerry can be viewed from the device itself. Go to Messages -> Options -> General Options -> choose Hide Sent Messages: NO.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Chris0514

My sent and received emails are kept on my phone until I delete them. My company has our own mail server so we can also gain access to all sent and received emails until we delete it from the server. If you can see sent emails on your phone mailbox you be able slect and view,copy,forward,etc. If you can't see it chances are that you have your delete on server set to yes on your linked client email app or have the keep mail on server turned off. Bottom check all of your option for handling emails on your email client and on your email server if you access which you should if you have a standard ISP, if you are on BES I am not sure how to check ther but blackberry carrier support should be able to help with that Hope any of this help,sorry if we missed the mark on the questio
Please use plain text.
tichaonampofu

Hi all,

Thank you very much for the response. Changed the settings and able able to view all the sent messages which is great. I wish it could synch with Outlook so you would be able to have the sent email in your sent folder in Outlook. Will just have to forward emails to Outlook and store in folder.

Thanks for the responses once again.

Much appreciated

Regards

Tichaona

Please use plain text.