Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

SYNC outlook wirelessly

SYNC BB wirelessly.
wireless synchronization.

Does anyone know how to sync BB 8350i with outlook wirelessly?

the facts:
1.I have sync my BB with outlook (but wired).
2.The Desktop Manager has the option "enable Bluetooth", but i can not press the botton.
3.I have pair the BB with my Laptop, but there is no active services.
4.I can send a "voice record archive" from my BB to my LAPTOP with blutooth.

Thanks
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8320 / 9530

Re: SYNC outlook wirelessly

you do know that bluetooth only works for about a 30-50 ft radius from your PC right? Not going to do you any good when you are outside that range.

you can setup constant wireless syncing if you setup redirector, although your PC, outlook, desktop manager and redirector must be on at all times.

Forums Veteran I

Developer

[ Edited ]

I followed the http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04132&sliceId=1&docTy... site

and I am stuck on TASK 6, where it says to "Step 2-Select the Enable Bluetooth Support check box, Note: If the Enable Bluetooth Support check box or the Configure Bluetooth button is not enabled, see Additional Information below." 

When I go into mine, it doesn't give me the option to enable BT support... but when I check the additional information below, I don't have any other software utilizing Bluetooth

"Additional Information

If the Enable Bluetooth Support check box and Configure Bluetooth button are not selected on the BlackBerry® Device Manager Properties window, your computer may not be using original Windows Bluetooth radio drivers. Verify that you are running the Bluetooth device manager that comes with Windows (see the procedures section)."

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks

Message Edited by eyecon82 on 03-15-2009 04:13 PM
Forums Veteran I

I would go to your laptop manufacturers site, find your model number drivers, get the latest bluetooth drivers. uninstall yours and reinstall the new ones.

Also make sure you are using Desktop Manager 4.7

New Contributor

...your computer may not be using original Windows Bluetooth radio drivers. Verify that you are running the Bluetooth device manager that comes with Windows

I can sync my pocket pc hp1945 with my laptop (wirelessly),

so i do not think this is the reason

Thanks everybody for your time