Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

EllieRowe
My Carrier: EE

Save sms conversations

I'm looking to save two specific conversations on my Curve 9360, but can't seem to without saving each message individually. I changed my settings so my sms texts stay 'forever' but I want the other conversations to be deleted every thirty days as normal except these two... how can I back them up without spending hours of my life getting RSI?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Save sms conversations

Hi EllieRowe

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry , I don't see such setting as you desire , you can set it to keep forever as you have done , Or simply Go to particular text message converstaion , and forward those as Email to any email address that you have configured on your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
craigashy
My Carrier: Orange/EE. UK

Hi EElie

In your applications folder there should be an icon, called saved messages, if you open any text message and scroll onto it, you can select from options, save message. This Message will then be saved in the saved message folder, situated in the applications folder. you can then set all your text message's to delete after 30 but you will keep the ones in nthe saved folder
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Please use plain text.
EllieRowe
My Carrier: EE

I have saved some of them, but there's around 400 more I want saved. If there's no way to save an entire conversation I guess I'll just have to do it individually...

thanks anyway.

Please use plain text.