Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
shantz
My Device: Not Specified

Saving email messages to Outlook folders

I have a BB 8830 Curve using Bell Canada.  I have not been able to save messages to my outlook folders.  My outlook folders are visible under the menu from the messages on the device.  There is no option to save the messages.  What I want to be able to do is to move my messages, once I have read them on my device, into my Outlook folders on my laptop.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Saving email messages to Outlook folders

Saving emails (drafts) in outlook is not possible from BlackBerry. If you save a mail in handheld it will be saved in device only.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello, I guess you are talking about the "file message" fonction ?
when on a message, choose "file message" then choose the folder.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
shantz

The problem that I am having is the the "file message" function is not visible.  I have "View Folder" and "View Saved Messages" but not File Message.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

'File Message' option is viable only if you're connected with BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES). For BIS this is not available.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

direstrait

Clarification please:  I have two emails going to my BB 8830 - one through a BES and one coming through the BIS - are you saying that I will only be able to "file" my 'work' email messages if they come through the BES?  I need a way to file all of the messages.  Thanks,
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

well, you cannot.
you are requiring a power feature. The only way is to have your personal email be routed by the BES.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: