If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bennettchic
My Device: Not Specified

Sent emails_Please Help

I am trying to fiugre out how to get my settings back to where the sent email messages I make from my BBcurve with Sprint will show up on my computer.

Please help.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Sent emails_Please Help

Is your device setup on a BES (corporate email) or BIS (personal email)?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

In either case BES or BIS you have to make sure that you leave a copy of the email on the Account server. In Outlook there is an option to leave it on the server, and on your Email account with Sprint the options is there also.

If you are BES, your IT folks will show you how.

let us know if we can help further.

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bennettchic

Actually I called the Sprint blackberry people and they said that is not possible. I know I am not on the bes i am on a sprint network. Can you tell me where to create that setting on outlook and my sprint settings just to take care of it myself. Holding for another 30 minutes then being transferred several times and then having someone tell me that the only thing that updates for outlook is the calander, tasks, etc.. but not the sent emails is too frustrating.

I know it is supposed to work but not sure how to tell them. especially when they get off the phone and talk to all of the other customer service people and they can not figure it out.

thanks

bc

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Here is the setup to leave the messages on the server from Outlook:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynamickc.do?externalId=KB12283&sliceId=SAL_Public&command=show&forwa...

http://www.sprint.com/cdma/assets/pdfs/phone_guides/blackberry/7250_email_setup_ug.pdf

The second is the official Blackberry sprint manual for setting up email on the phone and computer.

You owe me another set of eyes and 1hr 20 min. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Let me know how it goes!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bennettchic

Ok thanks.

I will try to get those back to you soon. the eyes and that time you lost. :smileyhappy:

I will work on the outlook part now. I was trying to work on it on the email settings on my domain and i do nto see a place to leave messages? will it be called something else?

thanks

Please use plain text.