Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Mitty35
My Device: Blackberry 10 & 9630
My Carrier: TMobile

Sim phone book missing

Hope someone can help. I won the Blackberry Z10 phone (it's awesome!) and am learning to use it. I previously had the Tour 9630 (yeah...finally caught up) wanted to transfer my contacts. As per instruction to copy contacts from my SIM card to my old device's built in storage in my contact list on my old phone I should go to Contacts, then Menu > Sim Phone Book > Copy All To Contact. What's the problem? I don't see "Sim Phone Book" step when I hit the menu key! Where is it or if it is hidden, how do I retrieve it??? Help!!!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Sim phone book missing

You should open your BlackBerry Address Book or Contacts.

Scoll down in the menu listing to SIM Phone Book. You should see it adjacent to "Filters".

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mitty35
My Device: Blackberry 10 & 9630
My Carrier: TMobile

Re: Sim phone book missing

Thanks for the quick response. That's just it.....when I go to contacts, then press Menu key I get a list starting with: Capture it Clear WhoIsIt Blinking Help Pit icons ........ Filter Select Contact List. Etc But no Sim Phone Book. The first 2 were apps that were downloaded. Maybe if I deleted them it would free up space for Sim Phone Book choice? Don't know what else to do
Please use plain text.