Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mac0782
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: tigo guatemala

Skype for ALL Blackberry EMERGENCY CRISIS IN JAPAN

[ Edited ]

When will it be available for other phones.  Today having Skype is a MUST especially when emergencies like the one that just happen in Japan occur...you should have it available for everyone not just for Verizon.  I believe Skype is one of the best features ever invented I bought my skype phone as soon as I was able.  I was living in London at that time and they had a great plan in the telecomunications company 3.  Unfortunately, in Guatemala I cannot use my Skype phone...now I have a Blackberry which is supposed to be the Business tool of today, an although very useful it does not help in these situations.  Thank God!! for Whatsapp if it wouldn't have been for this tool it would have been terrible to bear this tragedy in Japan.  My mom is in Japan and we were able to communicate at all times thanks with both Skype and Whatsapp; however, I was stuck with my computer at all times.  She was surviving the emergency and upating us with the status only with her phone which is what should be nowadays.  Of course she has an iphone.  So I wonder when will this feature be available for everyone.  It is not only fair but also an necessity in today's life. Please write me awith some answers on when will this feature be available for everyone.  COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY FOR EVERYTHING.

Please use plain text.